Join our large team of mathematicians and help ensure our students not only achieve, but develop an enjoyment for the subject. Newly qualified or highly experienced, we have opportunities to develop your teaching career. This includes the ability to work a varied timetable teaching in either KS3, KS4 or KS5 according to your strengths.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have:
- highly developed organisational skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- a commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- enthusiasm for passing on your mathematics knowledge to young people of all backgrounds
- advanced communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- high expectations of the behaviour and academic progress of young people
We invest in our staff and you will be given a full induction programme and the support you require to progress, wherever you are in your career. All teaching staff are provided with an IT device, enjoy discounts and offers with Kent Rewards and we have an independent nursery on-site which offers discounts to Homewood Staff. Furthermore, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the beautiful town of Tenterden in the heart of the Weald of Kent.
We know it’s a competitive market and are proud of what we can offer. If you feel this is a challenge and an environment you want to be part of, we want to know what it is that makes you the one we should invest in. Detail your successes in your covering letter and get us excited about you.
Closing date: 19th May 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community. Homewood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.