Teacher of Mathematics required to join a fantastic, friendly and supportive Secondary Academy based in Lambeth
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious Teacher of Mathematics for a well-renowned and high achieving school seeking to expand its successful and friendly Maths Department.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Maths at KS3 and GCSE/A-level across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Head of Mathematics (SLT Member) to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year.
The appointed candidate will benefit from working alongside a highly experienced department of Mathematics practitioners, alongside support from a highly visible SLT team.
The school is seeking candidates that can inspire learners and bring the magic back into Mathematics and would urge candidates with fresh ideas to get in touch!
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop as a classroom practitioner
- ongoing CPD opportunities with the chance to undertake qualifications such as NPQML and MA in Education
- a competitive benefits package
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant Mathematics Degree or a related subject
- experience of delivering Maths up to GCSE, pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the United Kingdom supporting them to secure a great teacher for every role. If you have an up to date My CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click – click Quick Apply to apply for this role. To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to email@example.com for further information. REF TN 1306781