This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a lively and thriving Mathematics Department.
You will be joining a team of six specialists, promoting a shared vision of excellence and teaching the subject to pupils from Upper 3 to the Upper Sixth, including the IGCSE and A-Level courses.
The ideal candidate will be a well-qualified graduate with qualified teacher status (or working towards qualified teacher status) or the equivalent. Proven experience in pastoral provision and the ability to inspire, excite and motivate pupils is equally important.
About Streatham & Clapham High School
Streatham & Clapham High School is a vibrant, exciting and fulfilling place in which to work. The School is characterised by a warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere. New colleagues are supported through a personalised induction programme.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
The closing date for applications is no later than noon on Friday 30th April 2021.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 3rd May 2021, though the school reserves the right to appoint an exceptional candidate at any stage of the application process.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Streatham and Clapham High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
Streatham & Clapham High School (SCHS) is a highly successful independent, academically selective school for girls aged 3-18. It offers an inspiring, enlightened and rigorously challenging education in a lively, vibrant and warmly supportiv...