A teacher of Mathematics is required to join our flourishing Mathematics department to teach KS3 and KS4. We welcome applications from NQTs and more experienced practitioners looking for their next challenge.
A bit about the school
• Longridge High School is a thriving and welcoming 11 – 16 mixed secondary school. The school lies in the green and beautiful Ribble Valley but is close to major motorway networks allowing for easy commute from major conurbations.
• Feedback from our most recent Ofsted visits states that the school is “taking effective action to tackle the areas requiring improvement identified at the recent section 5 inspection in order for the school to become good” and that “Pupils behave well in lessons and around school”.
• Longridge High is outward facing being part of the Preston Teaching Alliance and an affiliate to the Fylde Coast Academy Trust. These connections allow for additional CPD opportunities.
What about the department?
The Mathematics department has seen significant improvement in its results in 2018 and the team looks to be set for even better outcomes in 2019.
What about you?
You will be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• Have a strong belief that every child has the potential to succeed in Mathematics
• Be enthusiastic and tenacious
If this is you, please apply:
• Online at https://lhs.lancs.sch.uk/jobs/
• or email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 24th April, 2019 at 12pm
Shortlisting: 25th April, 2019
Interviews: 29th April, 2019
Longridge High School is committed to ensuring the safety of all its children and young people.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.