Teacher of Mathematics
Pay: £100 - £196 per day
Contract: To start 25th February 2018 until end of the academic year
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Mathematics Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in East Leeds. This is a full time teaching role, covering maths classes, including GCSE classes will commence on February 25th until the end of the academic year.
The desired Mathematics Teacher will be working in numerous classes, including GCSE, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
This is a large secondary school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. Based in East Leeds, the school is looking for a committed teacher to join their thriving mathematics department.
To be considered for the position of Mathematics Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Mathematics up to GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Leeds office on 0113 426 5330/