Passionate about Mathematics?
Wanting to move your career to the next level and join a team which is enthusiastic, committed and talented?
If so…we want to hear from you!
Applications are invited from experienced teachers and those seeking their first appointment.
This post is available from September 2017 for a MPS/UPS teacher appointment. For a current year PGCE student there is the opportunity to start before the summer holidays. The successful post holder will be paid from the agreed start date.
We wish to appoint a dynamic and innovative Teacher of Mathematics who is an outstanding teacher, passionate about their subject, brings fresh ideas, and will work hard in a committed team to realise excellent progress and attainment for all students.
The successful post holder will:-
- Have an infectious enthusiasm for mathematics.
- Ability to obtain great outcomes at KS4 and KS5.
- Have passion for learning and teaching and be committed to improving your classroom practice.
- Embrace the current changes to the curriculum and drive up progress and outcomes.
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration.
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community.
- Collaborate and work with all staff across school.
We will offer:-
· A talented and committed staff team fully supportive of each other.
· A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice.
· The opportunity to grow in your teaching practice and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
· Excellent professional development opportunities.
· Fantastic building resources and facilities
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record, and relish a new challenge we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to apply for this post please email for an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone leaving your address. The pack will include further details about the post, including how to apply.
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.