Secondary – Permanent – Full Time – MPS/UPR + possible recruitment & retention may be available for an exceptional candidate – Start: Tuesday 2 January 2018
Governors are seeking to recruit an inspirational, dedicated, innovative and ambitious Teacher of Mathematics who is willing to do ‘whatever it takes’ to ensure our pupils reach their full potential.
We are proud, as a truly comprehensive school reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, to have been recognised by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school' which is 'all about its students' and where 'staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine'.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an excellent and hardworking teacher who shares our passion to improve all that we do. Applications from NQTs or recently qualified colleagues are welcomed.
- Most oversubscribed in the city with the highest attendance
- 100% staff recommend the school as a place to work
- Over 100 students studying mathematics at A-level
- 78.1% of pupils achieved 9 – 4 (a standard pass) in both English and mathematics GCSEs
- 'An outstanding Sixth Form' Ofsted
- The largest school sixth form in Leeds (500+)
- ‘Staff training is excellent' Ofsted
- Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
- 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
Application Deadline: 9.00am on Monday 16 October
For further details and an application pack please visit www.roundhayschool.org.uk