Teacher of Mathematics
Full time/Part time
To start September 2019 or as soon as possible
Are you an ambitious and talented mathematics teacher who wants to teach in our vibrant, high achieving and multicultural school? If appointed, you will be part of a successful department with an enthusiastic team of highly committed teachers working towards excellence.
The successful applicant will be a passionate teacher with excellent subject knowledge within mathematics. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Lealands provides a dynamic, friendly and vibrant environment where support, training and development for all staff is a priority. Our students and staff experience a supportive and caring atmosphere, along with high standards and expectations for success.
● A generous relocation package
● Access to our sports equipment and facilities including swimming pool and gym
● Opportunities for paid lunch duties
● Staff laptop with remote access to school systems
● Access to a wider community of schools through our partnership with Luton Futures and Lea Springs
● Professional development programme and opportunities to study for a Masters degree
● Staff benefits package
● Close proximity to M1 junction 11A, Leagrave train station and Luton Airport
Interested applicants should visit the school website www.lealands.luton.sch.uk/recruitment or email – firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and for an application form.
Visits from prospective applicants are welcome and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Bonnard (PA to SLT) on 01582 611600.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse and provide effective help or advice fluently in spoken English.
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd April 2019
Interviews will be held: To be confirmed
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools