Teacher of Mathematics
Full time – Permanent – September 2017 start
Due to expansion, The Stockwood Park Academy are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Mathematics to join our welcoming and successful Mathematics Department. We are seeking a passionate teacher who will help further our excellent practice and teach engaging lessons that help students understand the importance of Mathematics and the positive impact it can have throughout their life.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences to all students
- Be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners
Why work for Stockwood Park Academy:
- £30 million state of the art modern facilities in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
- Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive
- Unparalleled CPD opportunities with cross trust and national development programs and bespoke opportunities to support your development
- We recruit for attitude and train for skills with excellent opportunities for career progression in a successful and expanding Academy
- To be part of an 11-18 provision with opportunities to teach in the sixth form in for many subject areas
- Great support for NQT’s including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and ‘Outstanding’ teacher programmes available
- All teaching staff receive a laptop
- Local subsided gym membership and many other staff benefits
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “The Principal and SLT have successfully raised the quality of teaching and improved students’ achievement in most subjects including English and Maths. The quality of teachers’ professional development is good, leaders have successfully created a good culture for staff development and ensures that teachers are suitably equipped for their subjects and other responsibilities. The behaviour of the students is good, they behave well in lessons and students are proud to be at the academy and enjoy coming”.
Want to know what our teachers have to say about working at Stockwood Park Academy? Watch our video by visiting: https://youtu.be/48wDNtQQKzU
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed, please contact Sandra Burgoyne-Murray on 01582 811 515 to arrange a convenient time.
‘We believe in the safeguarding and welfare of children and expect all staff to share this view’.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.