Tes are currently working on behalf of a private and well-recognized school in Madrid who are looking to appoint an outstanding Mathematics teacher to join their Senior School Maths department. The school offers British education to pupils of all nationalities from Foundation Stage up to A-levels.
Subject knowledge must be very secure. The successful candidate will be passionate about Mathematics and be committed to achieving the very best for pupils at all levels. They will be able to engage and motivate pupils using effective methods of teaching and differentiation.
The successful applicant will have:
- Honours degree
- PGCE or another qualified teacher status for secondary Mathematics teaching
- Recent experience teaching Maths IGCSE, A-Level and Further Maths A-Level
- Possess valid references, and have an up to date CRB/DBS check
- Be confident in using technology effectively in teaching and learning - experience with online learning platforms such as Zoom and Google Classroom desired.
In return, the school will offer;
- Competitive salary + a signing-up offer bonus to the successful candidate.
- Full-time permanent contract
- Social Security contributions which entitle full free state medical cover, contribution to state pension and unemployment benefit.
- Settling-in allowance
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...