Trinity CE High School is an Outstanding school (Ofsted 2014) located close to the Universities in central Manchester and is an ideal place to start or enhance your career.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1300 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented and hard-working staff team: ‘The quality of teaching is outstanding’ (Ofsted 2014);
- Keen, committed students who are positive and active learners - ‘The achievement of pupils is outstanding’ (Ofsted 2014);
- Excellent professional development and guidance – we welcome applications from NQTs;
- A very successful and over-subscribed school: ‘The school is massively over-subscribed every year’ (Ofsted 2014) ;
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings, supported by the latest resources to support learning;
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- A well-qualified, industrious and talented team player who believes in lifelong learning and has a passion for the subject and an ability to bring it to life in classroom settings;
- The ability to teach mathematics across the age and ability range up to GCSE level, or A Level;
- The talent, interpersonal skills and range of teaching skills necessary to contribute to the success of the staff team;
- The commitment to care for everyone in our school community ‘The main foundation for success that this school is built upon is faith; faith in the power of education and faith in young people’ (Ofsted 2014);
- A passion for teaching and learning that energises young people and allows them to develop the skills and attitudes they will need for their futures;
- The enthusiasm to develop this subject and the vision to extend the work already undertaken;
- To support the Christian ethos of our school.
Shortlisting: Wed 18 October; Interviews: Tue 31 October.
Trinity CE High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy.
The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Teaching posts are offered subject to the acceptance by the candidate of the Governors’ Agreement for Employment, Clause 8 of which reads: “The teacher agrees to support the Church of England character of the foundation of the school.”