Teacher of Mathematics
Part Time Post (0.6 FTE) – Permanent starting 1 September 2021
Governors are seeking to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic and inspiring teacher of mathematics to join our highly regarded and successful Maths team on a part time, permanent basis with effect from 1 September 2021.
We are a truly comprehensive school which believes in achievement for all and are proud to serve the diverse Leeds Catholic community. While our Catholic ethos sets us apart from other schools we welcome staff and students from all backgrounds and faiths. In February 2018 Ofsted judged the school to be ‘Good’ and we are currently searching for committed individuals who wish to join us on our path to ‘Outstanding’.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
• An excellent practitioner who believes that all students can achieve.
• Able to excel in an environment where students genuinely enjoy school and have a love of learning.
• Ambitious for yourself and our students, and able to thrive in our supportive, collaborative environment.
We will offer you a mathematics department that:
• Will encourage and support you in our journey to ‘Outstanding’.
• Works collaboratively, is willing to try new ideas and appreciates change when the intended impact is clear.
• Is committed to CPD and preparing teachers for future opportunities that come their way.
The role is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Further details and Catholic Education Service application forms are also available from the school website (www.cardinalheenan.com).
Please note that covering letters are not required and will not be used as part of the shortlisting or selection process. There is a section of the application form where candidates may offer further information to support their application. This can take the form of a letter of no more than two sides of A4.
Closing date: Monday 19 April 2021 at noon.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, hence all appointments made are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years