Secondary - Permanent - Full or Part Time 0.6 - MPS/UPR - Start: Monday 3 September 2018
Governors are seeking to recruit an inspirational, dedicated, innovative and ambitious Teacher of Mathematics who is willing to do ‘whatever it takes’ to ensure our pupils reach their full potential.
We are proud, as a truly comprehensive school reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, to have been recognised by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school' which is 'all about its students' and where 'staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine'.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an excellent and hardworking teacher who shares our passion to improve all that we do. Applications from NQTs or recently qualified colleagues are welcomed.
- Most oversubscribed in the city with the highest attendance
- 100% staff recommend the school as a place to work
- Over 100 students studying mathematics at A-level.
- 'An outstanding Sixth Form' Ofsted
- The largest school sixth form in Leeds (500+)
- Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
- 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
Application Deadline: 9.00am on Friday 23 March 2018
For further details, an application pack and to apply please visit www.roundhayschool.org.uk