Tor Bridge High in Plymouth, rated Good by Ofsted in March 2018, was described as having “an open and positive school culture”, “where pupils of different ages happily co-exist”.
Ours is a thriving school oversubscribed for the fifth year.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher, passionate about maths, who is keen to be involved in all aspects of maths within the Curriculum and more widely across the School.
If you are:
· Keen to join a school where you will be well supported and encouraged to develop professionally.
· Passionate about outstanding teaching and learning.
· Innovative, hardworking and an excellent practitioner.
· Determined to support young people to enjoy learning and make good progress in maths.
· A good team player, looking for a role in a well led, organised and resourced maths team
then we would be delighted to hear from you. An information pack and application form is available from the School website ( www.torbridge.net). For further details or to arrange a visit please contact Katherine Doherty on 01752 207907 or email KDoherty@torbridge.net
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will also be made with previous employers