Teacher of Mathematics
Full Time - January 2020 start
ABC teachers part of TES are looking to recruit a teacher of Mathematics to teach to KS3 and KS4. The role is starting January, 5 days per week for a minimum of 1 term, with potential to extend for the right teacher. The school is in Rugby and are ideally looking for a teacher who is passionate, engaging and has excellent behavioural management.
Are you a qualified teacher with recent experience teaching Mathematics? Are you engaging, hardworking and wanting to make a difference? If the answer to these questions are yes, then we would love to hear from you!
About the role:
• Plan and deliver high quality lessons to classes of KS3 and KS4.
• 5 days per week
• Delivering engaging lessons to pupils of mixed abilities
• Thinking ‘out side the box’ to bring creative and inspiring ideas to pupils
About the school:
• Fantastic department support
• Dedicated to bringing an inspirational atmosphere to all pupils
• Prides itself on the incredible academic achievement of their pupils and is looking for a teacher who will contribute to this
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to adjust teaching styles to suit pupils of mixed ability
• Posses valid references, DBS/Police checks
• Have worked in UK schools and with the curriculum in the last 2 years
• Be eligible to work in the UK(valid visa)
• Hold a degree and have at least 20 days experience working with children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Excellent refer a friend scheme
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones in our Secondary team on 02476 932910.