The Stockwood Park Academy are making preparations for September 2020. We have a great opportunity for two self-motivated Teachers of Mathematics to join our wonderful Department. The Stockwood Park Academy are proud of the unrivalled education experience offered and you will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership, an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body and enterprising students. Our academy has state of the art facilities, fit for all your teaching needs.
Maths is often a subject perceived as challenging but studying abstract concepts like Algebra forces students to think in new ways, build new connections and understand problems in a way that they may not have seen before. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate teacher that will break down those learning barriers and make Maths understandable for all students. We welcome applications from NQTs who are embarking on starting their teaching career and from more experienced colleagues.
• Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences to all students
• Be an aspirational professional who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners.
• To set high expectations for all pupils, to deepen their knowledge and understanding and to maximise their achievement.
• To assess pupils’ work systematically and use the results to inform future planning, teaching and curricular development.
The successful candidate will:
• Have qualified teacher status and experience delivering Maths
• Have demonstrable commitment to inclusive teaching and learning.
• Be able to demonstrate the appropriate motivation to work with young people
• Use data to inform target setting and planning.
• Start Date: September 2020
• Salary: MPS 1 – 6 £24,373 - £35,971
• Job Role: Full time, 1 year FTC in the first instance
Why work for The Stockwood Park Academy:
• £30 million state of the art modern facilities with well-equipped classrooms
• You will be working alongside charismatic, supportive and genuine colleagues and Senior Leadership Team who want to see you succeed and thrive
• A staff wellbeing team that implements various strategies to boost staff engagement including various activities, events, conferences and many other staff benefits
• Unparalleled CPD and training opportunities with cross trust and national development programmes
• Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
The Stockwood Park Academy plan to conduct Skype interviews if the schools remained closed.