TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
Main or Upper Scale (outer London)
Required from September 2018
Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome
There may be the opportunity of a TLR 2a for a suitable candidate
We have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and well-qualified Mathematician to join our successful team.
If you are excited by the prospect of teaching in a school that has:
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust
then come to teach at Wallington
Application forms and further details of how to apply can be found at www.wallingtongirls.sutton.sch.uk
Wallington High School for Girls
Woodcote Rd, Wallington, Surrey
T: 020 8254 9370
Closing date: 12 noon on Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018
(We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found)
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our school community.