NQTs are welcome to apply and part time considered.
You will have:
- the ability to teach maths at Key Stage 3 and 4
- a commitment to developing excellent maths learning and teaching
- a willingness to participate in our vibrant extracurricular provision.
- excellent professional development
- well-motivated and enthusiastic learners
- a strong ethos of teamwork
- an exciting and stimulating place to work.
'Leaders have established a sustained culture of improvement across the academy. Achievement overall rose significantly in the most recently published examination results, and current progress of students is stronger still. Students participate well in their learning; they are keen to please their teachers, and their positive approach to their education is a key strength of this academy.' (Ofsted 2015).
* a TLR payment may be available.
Headteacher: Caroline Gibson MSc
Pre-application visits are welcome.
For details and an application visit www.suffolkjobsdirect.org or for further information email: email@example.com Tel: (01473) 823496.
Completed applications to be returned to the school, High Lands Road, Hadleigh IP7 5HU.
Closing date: 20 October 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
HADLEIGH HIGH SCHOOL, IPSWICH IP7 5HU