We are looking to employ a talented, ambitious colleague to join our successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive high school, where last year the department achieved fantastic results of 69% A*-C pass rate at GCSE.
You will be well informed on current educational issues, with motivation and a passion for mathematics.
We can offer you a:
- department that is rated in the top 10% of mathematics departments across the country for pupil progress
- school which is proud of the exceptional progress and achievement of its young people with excellent results over the last five years
- school rated as 'Good' by Ofsted (October 2016) with an impressive rise in attainment in recent years and personal development, behaviour and welfare rated as 'Outstanding'
- school committed to the well-being and professional development of staff.
- have the capacity to maintain consistently high attainment through motivating and inspiring students and colleagues
- have experience at KS3, KS4 (and KS5 as applicable)
- be committed to delivering a high quality teaching and learning experience
- be able to support colleagues in developing mathematics in the school
- be confident with IT and willing to develop personal skills working with new technology
- have drive, enthusiasm, resilience and humour.
For further details and an application form please see our website: www.sjlhs.suffolk.sch.uk or contact Donna Jefferies at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are to be returned to the Headteacher at the school and can be sent electronically if preferred to: email@example.com.
Closing date: 1 May 2017.
Interview date: w/c 1 May 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
SIR JOHN LEMAN HIGH SCHOOL
Ringsfield Road, Beccles, Suffolk NR34 9PG