ABC Teachers are looking for a teacher of Mathematics for a long term supply role due to start in January 2018 at a school in Sutton Coldfield. This role is a superb opportunity to secure teaching work for the remainder of the academic year if you haven’t done so already.
About the Role:
· Teaching Mathematics at KS3 and KS4
· Starting January 2018
· Full time 5 days per week
· You will be expected to take on the full role of a teacher
· Competitive rates of pay
About the School:
· Popular school with supportive staffing structure makes for a pleasant working environment
· Well-established reputation within the community
· Working closely with the neighbouring school to ensure that the best results are achieved
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
· Easily accessible on public transport
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Talbot or Chelsea Beard today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.