Teacher of Mathematics
Outer London Pay Scales and Recruitment Allowance
Required for September 2018
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated teacher to join our successful Maths Department. The successful candidate will show a passion for teaching and learning and be committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our pupils. You will be required to teach throughout the age and ability range to GCSE. We can also offer Post 16 teaching for suitable candidates.
Applications from NQTs are very welcome.
Results in Mathematics last year were:
- 30.54% 9-7 at GCSE
- 64.02% 9-5 at GCSE
- 84.52% 9-4 at GCSE
- 97% pass rate at A level, 90% A-C
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
· The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
· A programme of support for NQTs and those in their second year of teaching
· A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
· The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1500 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.
Closing date: 10.00am on Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Interviews will be held during w/c 29th January 2018
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.