Teacher of Mathematics / Tameside
KS3 & KS4
April 2019 Start - Maternity Position - Full Time
Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across the Greater Manchester.
As part of the TES, we advertise on behalf of the schools who we are partnered with providing a solution to their temporary supply needs, varying from daily supply, short and long-term placements and permanent jobs for teachers, NQTs, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and support staff.
More about the role available;
We're recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed teacher of KS3 and KS4 Mathematics. The ideal candidate will be available to begin this April 2019 and will be available to commit to an opportunity that could continue through to April 2020 on a full-time basis.
If you apply today and are successful, you would be joining a large 11 - 16 Academy who operate with the highest expectations of all young people. The school had a state of the art refurbishment, now offering innovative and stimulating learning environments.
The desired teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of Mathematics Teacher you must:
- A specialist and passionate Mathematics Teacher.
- Hold recognised in the UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have very high expectations of students and staff alike.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts including;
- Excellent Pay Rates - All through our own dedicated PAYE system (No Umbrella).
- Dedicated and genuine support throughout your placement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Mathematics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch on 0161 273 7111 today!