Kettlethorpe is a popular, high achieving, oversubscribed 11-16 high school of 1,500.
We are looking to appoint an innovative and motivational teacher of Mathematics with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels.
To be successful, you will be:
- a well-qualified practitioner with a passion for Mathematics;
- a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- able to demonstrate an innovative and collaborative approach to teaching and learning;
- an enthusiastic team-player self-motivated and committed to further professional development;
- have an interest in whole school numeracy.
In return, we offer:
- a popular school;
- strong commitment to CPD;
- the opportunity to be part of a professional, successful team;
- an extensive range of extra-curricular opportunities.
If you have the skills, energy and commitment to play a key role in our Mathematics department, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please visit http://www.kettlethorpehigh.co.uk/about_us/vacancies/vacancies_home.html
Closing date: 16th March 2018.
The successful applicant will be required to provide criminal conviction information and complete a disclosure application form.