Kettlethorpe is a popular, high achieving, oversubscribed 11-16 high school of 1,500.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Teacher of Maths to join our successful team. We are seeking an innovative and motivational teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels.
To be successful, you will be:
- a well-qualified practitioner with a passion for Mathematics;
- a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- able to demonstrate an innovative and collaborative approach to teaching and learning;
- an enthusiastic team-player self-motivated and committed to further professional development;
- have an interest in whole school numeracy.
We are looking for a passionate and inspirational professional who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and is prepared to contribute fully to school life.
In return, we offer:
- a popular school;
- strong commitment to CPD;
- the opportunity to be part of a professional, successful team;
- an extensive range of extra-curricular opportunities.
If you have the skills, energy and commitment to play a key role in our Maths department, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please visit http://kettlethorpehigh.co.uk/vacancies/
Closing date: 21st May 2019.
Interview date: 24th May 2019.
The successful applicant will be required to provide criminal conviction information and complete a disclosure application form.