Kettlethorpe is a popular, high achieving, oversubscribed 11-16 high school of 1,500.
We are seeking an innovative and motivational teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. We are looking for a passionate and inspirational professional who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and is prepared to contribute fully to school life.
To be successful, you will be:
- a well-qualified practitioner with a passion for Mathematics;
- a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- able to demonstrate an innovative and collaborative approach to teaching and learning;
- an enthusiastic team-player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development;
- interested in whole school numeracy.
In return, we offer:
- a popular school;
- strong commitment to CPD;
- the opportunity to be part of a professional, successful team;
- an extensive range of extra-curricular opportunities.
If you have the skills, energy and commitment to play a key role in our Mathematics department, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please visit http://kettlethorpehigh.co.uk/vacancies/
Closing date: 4th May 2018.
The successful applicant will be required to provide criminal conviction information and complete a disclosure application form.