Teacher of Mathematics.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Wandsworth. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Mathematics to its progressive and supportive Maths Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Mathematics at KS3, GCSE and A-level You will support the Head of Maths to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“We want all staff to thrive, modelling leadership and determination to the pupils and students within our rich and diverse academy, working together to fulfil our vision of creating a centre of excellence within our local community. We empower our teams by valuing the individual and prioritising professional development. This is delivered through weekly CPD sessions, dedicated line management meetings and by encouraging staff to develop their own ideas and projects, within their departments and beyond.
An exciting opportunity for a Maths Teacher has arisen for a candidate of exceptional ability to join our dedicated team. We are seeking someone to share our vision and lead our students with courage and determination. This is an opportunity to show what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils and students in our community."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Mathematics Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering Mathematics up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1441081 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1441081 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...