An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Mathematics to join our growing Academy
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities. Our staff are pivotal to our success and as part of the Bolingbroke and wider Ark schools team, you will have the opportunity to work with great colleagues and develop your career through our professional development programme.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring Teacher of Mathematics to join our successful Mathematics department from April or September 2018. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will join a team of teachers committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential. This role would equally suit an NQT or an experienced practitioner.
The ideal candidate will:
• be QTS qualified;
• be passionate about their subject and a committed team player;
• be able to teach Mathematics at Key Stages 3 and 4 (Key Stage 5 would be advantageous);
• be able to motivate and inspire pupils; • have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of Bolingbroke Academy’s pupils;
• be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• teach within a growing academy;
• join a network of ARK schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/sp4XSe, and submit your application no later than 11am on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
For further information please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 116 6345.
Deadline: 11am on Tuesday 20th February 2018
Hours: Full or part time considered
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: January 2018
Salary: Ark MPS (£29,377 - £39,982) or UPS (£44,707 - £48,814) (Inner London), depending on experience
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant employment checks.