September 2021 Start
Salary: Main Pay Scale (NQTs Welcome)
Would you like to join a high performing Mathematics team?
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious Teacher of Mathematics for September 2021 to build capacity in an already successful, high performing faculty.
We are looking for someone who:
- Possesses a passion for their subject with strong subject knowledge
- Good/outstanding classroom practitioner with an understanding of how children learn
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate, inspire and support colleagues and children
- Has a commitment to raising aspirations and progress for all
- Has the ability to teach across the age range, preferably including A Level
We will offer you:
- High standards and expectations in everything that we do
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents
- Excellent pupil behaviour
- Comprehensive and bespoke CPD programme with an additional CPD programme for NQTs
- And many other opportunities, details of which are available on our website
To find out more information about the school and to download an application form, please visit our website www.etonecollege.co.uk.
Please apply to Mr I Smith, Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mr I Smith, Headteacher, Etone College, Leicester Road, Nuneaton CV11 6AA.
Application Deadline: Friday 23rd April 2021
Matrix Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years