As a 7-18 State Boarding School we are seeking a dynamic and effective candidate for the position of a full-time Teacher of Mathematics. Depending upon experience there is the possibility of a responsibility role with within the department (such as i/c of a Key Stage). This position of responsibility would receive both a TLR and a reduction in teaching periods.
We are looking for a teacher who can provide highly effective and innovative teaching of mathematics to ensure that all our pupils make excellent progress and inspire students to have a passion for the subject.
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about the teaching of Mathematics
• An excellent classroom practitioner with an understanding of high quality teaching and learning
• Experience of successful teaching of Key Stage 3 -5
• Experienced in effective data tracking and intervention to support progress
• Able to lead and inspire others to achieve success
• Enthusiastic about their own professional development
Benefits of working at our school
Single or larger rent-free accommodation may be available for the appointee in return for boarding duties.
To apply please complete an application form with a covering letter or supporting statement by clicking the apply now button.
Closing Date: 09:00 Friday, 25th May
Applications will be consdiered as they come in and an appointment may be made before the closing date.
The Royal Alexandra and Albert School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including an Enhanced DBS check.