The Marlborough C of E School
Shipton Road, Woodstock, Oxon OX20 1LP
Tel: 01993 811431 Fax : 01993 813530
Principal: Mr Andrew Hanlon
This is an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school of 1000+ pupils situated 8 miles North West of Oxford.
Teacher of Mathematics
Commencing: 1st September 2018
We are looking to recruit a well-qualified and enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics to contribute to our very successful Department which also recruits well at A level.Candidates should be outstanding practitioners and have the ability to inspire learning. An imperative is a drive and passion for their subject and a commitment to raising the expectations and achievement of all pupils. Applications are open to experienced teachers, as well as from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
In return, we offer candidates:
- fantastic, friendly students;
- an ambitious and caring culture based on shared values;
- committed, professional and well- qualified colleagues;
- strong support from colleagues, parents and Governors;
- flourishing partnerships with our primary schools and the local community;
- excellent CPD and lots of opportunities for career progression;
- a dynamic and forward looking environment that will enable you to grow and flourish as a teacher.
The excellent attitudes and behaviour of our students means that you are able to teach the subject that you love. Our school is a happy place to work and learn.
Further details and an application form are available on the school's website or on TES. Only applications completed on either of these application forms will be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th April 2018 at 3pm
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.