The Governors of St Joseph's Catholic High School are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics from September 2019.
We will consider primary trained colleagues with a Maths background for this post.
St Joseph's was given a Good in Ofsted 2016 and has improved further since that inspection. Mathematics is taught to GCSE with exceptional candidates entered for Further Mathematics. Mathematics has achieved positive GCSE progress scores in 2018.
The successful candidate will:
• be committed to fulfil our Mission Statement
• have enthusiasm, warmth and drive to improve Mathematics further
• will work with the Mathematics Team to foster a culture of high expectations and success
St Joseph's offers staff
• the chance to work in an ambitious Catholic school with an exciting future
• the opportunity to work with supportive and caring staff and well-mannered students
• opportunities for career development
If you believe that you have the skills to help our school achieve more success, please complete the TES online application form.
The closing date is 12pm on Wednesday 22nd May with interviews taking place on Friday 24th May.
Number on roll: 690
The school is committed to Safeguarding to safer recruitment procedures. Applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS.