An outstanding classroom practitioner is required to join our hardworking, enthusiastic and highly successful team at this warm, friendly and unique school set in 70 acres on the border of Berkshire and Hampshire. The ability to teach Games and a desire to contribute to our extra-curricular programme would be an advantage.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic children and supportive families
- Small class sizes
- An experienced and hardworking team
- A beautiful environment in which to work
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner
• Committed to delivering a curriculum to a high standard
• Able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Able to inspire children to achieve their potential
For further details and an application form please visit our website www.stneotsprep.co.uk. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service and other safeguarding and employment checks.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
Registered Charity number: 307324