We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Maths Teacher, required from 1st September 2020, for a 1 FTE, Fixed term initially until 31st August 2021.
Well suited to an NQT Teacher looking to start their career.
Our Maths Department
A small, friendly and inclusive team of supportive teachers led by our longstanding Head of Maths who's been at Clyst Vale for over 19 years - we are an excellent school to work at and will support you to achieve your full potential.
We can offer
- A positive experience of working within a friendly, successful and dynamic department.
- Excellent working relationships with students
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised breakfast & lunch student & staff canteen
- Weekly PPA & non- contact sessions
- Cycle scheme
- Online Educare Training System (CPD) - free to use
We are looking for:
- The ability to teach Maths at KS3 and KS4.
- An outstanding teacher with excellent subject knowledge.
- A practitioner who is keen to enthuse students of all abilities using a variety of approaches.
- A willingness to use data to drive student performance and promote excellence.
- This role could incorporate teaching of KS5 Mathematics (dependant on suitable candidate)
Clyst Vale is a popular 11-18 Community College situated five miles from Exeter. Our inclusive ethos, students’ excellent behaviour and recent improvements were noted by Ofsted, and we seek innovative and enthusiastic colleagues to raise standards further. Clyst Vale has specialisms in Science, Maths and Computing.
Closing date is 9am on Monday 27th January 2020.
Interviews to be held on Friday 31st January 2020.
Applications can be submitted on-line through TES or via email to email@example.com
Tours can be arranged, please contact Mareena Anderson-Thorne on 01392 463925 for more information.