• Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
• Tax Free Salary
• Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
• Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
• Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• Bachelor of Education Degree in Mathematics or equivalent field or Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
• Experience of an American Curriculum would be advantageous.
• 2 years of experience in teaching Mathematics (Mandatory).
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language.
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child.
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children.
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities.
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background.
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life.
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check.