We are seeking an ambitious, committed and inspirational teacher of Maths for September 2020.
- Are you passionate about teaching?
- Are you enthusiastic about Maths?
- Are you excited about the possibility of joining a dedicated team of committed and hardworking teachers?
If so, we have a permanent position for an outstanding candidate within a strong and rapidly improving faculty.
St Thomas Aquinas is a large and thriving 11-18 Catholic school where staff and students from all faiths live out the school mission and every member of the community feels valued and engaged. In November 2018 the school was judged to be ‘Good’ by OFSTED. The Mathematics department are currently in the Top 10 out of 5000 schools on Dr Frost Mathematics and are excited to find a new member of the team who has the same enthusiasm to drive progress and result forward.
The successful applicant will:
- be excited about developing Maths within the faculty
- teach Maths across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- be motivated and passionate about working in a richly diverse educational community
- be able to inspire students and staff within a culture of high standards, expectations and outcomes for all
- be an excellent role-model and teacher of Maths
- enjoy using researched teaching techniques to drive Maths across the whole school
It is an exciting time to join St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School as are part of the Lumen Christi Catholic Multi Academy. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work with highly dedicated staff in a popular Catholic secondary school.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 29th November 2019
Interviews will take place the following week.
For further details and application form visit www.stacs.org or contact:
The Office Manager at St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, Wychall Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham. B38 8AP.
Tel: 0121 464 4643 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org