Kearsley Academy is an 11 – 19 school on an exciting phase of our learning journey. We are a registered John Hattie Visible Learning School and Teaching and Learning is at the heart of our ethos and we are looking for a Talented and Enthusiastic Maths Teacher, with an expertise in Mathematics (across KS3, KS4), with high quality teaching and outcomes. The successful candidate will inspire our students, through crafting their Maths expertise and clarity of Numeracy.
We are looking for a Maths Teacher who will inspire our students, through crafting their Mathematic expertise in Fluency, Reasoning and Problem Solving. We aim for all students within their Maths learning to be confident specialists in their understanding of Mathematical language, fluency and skills. Our vision is for all of our students to leave the academy with an appreciation of the Maths skills required to ensure social well-being, success and a deeper understanding of the world around them.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, purposeful and forward thinking teaching and learning community.
• Excellent, personalised continuing professional improvement opportunities, including career stage programmes, e.g. Newly Qualified Teachers.
• Training from the Visible Learning School, UK provider OSIRIS (18 months) from September 2016.
• Contemporary and High Quality Teaching, Learning and Assessment facilities within a state of the art building.
• Access to the Health Assured Programme.