A recruitment allowance of £1,530 available would be available for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate
The Samuel Lister Academy is rapidly improving and is innovative in its technology rich environment with an Apple ICT solution throughout. The Academy was part of the Priority Schools Building Programme and moved into their brand new state-of-the-art buildings and facilities in March 2017.
We are looking to strengthen our Maths department and wish to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate teacher of Maths who shows potential and aspires to be outstanding. All applicants should have the desire to work in an academy where there is a real opportunity to inspire the students and make a difference. This is an exciting opportunity to join Samuel Lister and help further develop the maths department.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a well-qualified graduate with a relevant degree.
- Be looking to make a valuable contribution to the Academy’s successful development
- Be focused on student achievement and progress
- Have a track record of delivering successful outcomes for young people
- Have the ability to enthuse, inspire & motivate staff and students alike
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join an Academy that is committed to developing innovative approaches to Teaching and Learning, including the TEEP (Teacher Effectiveness Enhancement Programme)
- Opportunity to further your continuing professional development
- State of the art brand new classrooms and equipment
- An opportunity to make a difference
OPEN EVENT / VISIT
We are holding an open event for candidates to look around the academy and see our fantastic new building along with being able to meet some of our team. The open event will be held on Wednesday 26th April 2017 commencing at 4pm. Contact Paula Read at Hays Education to reserve your place.
For an application pack or to discuss further please contact our recruitment partner, Paula Read at Hays Education on Email email@example.com or Telephone : 0113 2003710
The closing date for completed applications is Thursday 18th May at 9am
Interviews will take place w/c Monday 22nd May
The Samuel Lister Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.