Starting Date: September 2020
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd January 2020 @ 10am
Interview date: w/c 27th January 2020
Headteacher: David Hudson
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to work as part of a vibrant, supportive and highly successful faculty. We welcome applications from mathematics teachers of all ages, cultures and backgrounds. 11-18 co-ed grammar school with 1,290 students (400 in sixth form)
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic students – this is a school where learning is valued and teachers are respected
- Teaching in three different key stages
- Over 200 students studying mathematics in the Sixth Form.
- An academy and SCITT with a tradition of training teachers
We would like from you:
- A love of mathematics and the desire to contribute to the team.
The Royal Latin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, welfare and well being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references
For further information and details of how to apply please access our website www.royallatin.org or contact Mrs Karen Bishop
Tel: 01280 827348 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buckingham is a town within easy access of Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury and Northampton