Teacher of Maths (MPS)
Required for January 2018 or earlier if possible
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in March 2014 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an experienced Maths teacher looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
Are you a NQT that would welcome the opportunity to join a harmonious community that is recognised as an Investor in People and can support you through the early stages of your teaching career?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of Maths to join our high achieving Maths Department.
With your excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm, you will have the opportunity to teach Maths at Key Stages 3 and 4 and preferably be able to offer Maths/Further Maths to A Level.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the School.
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
• Be joining a supportive department, who like to work on the same wavelength.
What we can offer you:
• Constant feedback outlines that the school is welcoming, friendly and supportive.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority.
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Wednesday 22nd November 2017
Interviews: Date to be advised