Join Caludon Maths Team - The Only Team That Counts!
Do you love it when the penny drops and the student understands something?
Our motivation is that every child can achieve their targets with the right support. We understand where the students are at and scaffold them to move to the next level. If you feel the same way we would love to hear from you.
If you are a great maths teacher with a love of maths, we can offer you:
- Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise
- Access to expert coaching
- An opportunity to participate in a learning and teaching project
- Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
- Support from a vibrant and caring maths team
- Free car parking, an Ipad or laptop, access to the on-site gym and swimming pool and a range of wellbeing initiatives through our wellbeing committee.
Please contact Emma Over, HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk for more information.
We are holding a maths recruitment open evening on Thursday 12th October in the maths faculty at Caludon Castle from 4.30 pm until 5.30 pm. Register and book your place on http://www.caludoncastle.co.uk/
Find out more about us on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mlmgmD90fw Application forms to be returned to Emma Over on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Closing date 12 noon 17th October 2017. Interviews Friday 20th October 2017.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to these posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.