"My teacher believed I was better than I was, so I was." ~ quote from a 6 year old
Do you have a passion for teaching and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations? Want to work with a dynamic team of people in a growing school committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being and opportunities for career development and leadership?
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in being involved in the innovative teaching of mathematics.
Our Maths department is committed to developing students who are enthusiastic, excited and engaged. The department work together to ensure that they provide a rich curriculum which challenges students to develop their knowledge and skills.
We would welcome applicants who:
• Are engaging and enthusiastic
• Are or have the potential to be, an outstanding teacher of Maths
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Are resilient and respectful
We can offer:
• smaller than average class sizes
• generous PPA time
• cross curricular opportunities
• excellent CPD opportunities- all staff are Level 1 P4C trained
• 90% of all staff have a whole school responsibility
• free Gym membership and Pilates classes
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 12.00 noon on Monday 11th December.