St Thomas More Catholic School is a mixed, independent Academy within the Cardinal Hume Academies Trust and is comprised of approximately 1,000 students, aged 11 - 18. The school has excellent facilities and in June 2013 and January 2019 was judged by Ofsted as an ‘Outstanding School’. Our students work hard and achieve success.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated Teacher of Maths to join the school's Maths Department. The post would suit a committed and skilled teacher who wants to make a difference and help all our students achieve the highest possible standards. NQTs are welcome to apply. Responsibility allowances will be negotiable for the right candidate.
What we can offer you:
- An Ofsted Outstanding school
- A school with a strong sense of moral purpose, stemming from the school’s strong Catholic ethos which underpins all aspects of the school’s work (Ofsted 2013)
- Excellent CPD opportunities and commitment to developing professional practice
- A school which expects the highest standards of pupil conduct, both in school and in the local community
If you are interested in this position, please complete the online application form.
Interviews will be held after the closing date. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to clearance of an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Thomas More Catholic School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
St Thomas More School is a learning community and there is a strong commitment to Investors in People. All members of the school community have opportunities for training in order to keep up to date with relevant changes. Ensuring that our school has...