King James Academy, Royston
Teacher of Maths (NQT/MPS/UPS)
Required April or September 2020
Full and part time applications will be considered
This September, we opened our doors as King James Academy through school for students from year 5 to year 11. We are actively seeking to appoint an excellent teacher of Maths to join our friendly and supportive team. You will be absolutely committed to raising the attainment of students of all abilities across the age range.
Candidates should be:
● Enthusiastic and innovative, with a passion for all areas of Maths
● Able to teach to the highest standard at both KS3 and GCSE (currently Edexcel specification)
● An inspiring teacher who can enthuse others
● Able to use their excellent subject knowledge to raise standards both within their own classroom and contribute to departmental planning.
● Knowledge of the KS2 Maths curriculum is a desirable, but not essential, attribute.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by Monday 27th January 2020
For more information and an application form, please visit King James Academy Royston school website kjar.org.uk, alternatively please apply using the online application process. If you are interested in this position, please also outline your strengths and particular areas of interest within your expression of interest.
If you have any queries, please contact Tracey Sell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
King James Academy Royston is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.