Teacher of Maths
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently assisting a Kirklees school in their search to appoint a suitably qualified Teacher of Maths. The position is long-term, full-time, starting September 2018 and could potentially lead to a permanent position. For the right candidate an earlier start date may be an option.
The successful candidate will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly improving school and become part of its committed and supportive staff team.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience teaching Maths to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.