Teacher of Maths/Lead Practitioner
Required for Easter 2020 or as soon after as possible
MPS/UPS/Leadership Pay Scale (salary negotiable for an exceptional candidate)
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious practitioner to join our Maths Department. We are looking for candidates with a passion for Maths and the skills and ability to enthuse our students and to deliver an innovative curriculum at key stages 3 and 4.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following :
• evidence of good quality teaching and subject knowledge
• proven track record of raising educational standards
• experience of monitoring, evaluating and improving student achievement
• substantial experience of teaching GCSE higher paper knowledge and skills
• ability to teach students of all abilities
• evidence of good classroom management skills
• the ability to work with the needs of the students and parents in our culturally diverse community
• a willingness to contribute to enrichment activities
• the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone, and as part of a team
• a confident and competent approach to the use of ICT to engage students in their learning
The preferred method of application is electronically via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be made using Stretford High School’s application form.
The job description and application form are available on the School’s website: www.stretfordhigh.com
Informal enquiries about the post can be made to Sue Simons, HR Manager: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is: 9 am on Monday, 27 January 2020
Interviews will be held on: either Thursday or Friday, 30/31 January 2020
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.