We invite applications from innovative, resilient, creative and motivated Maths teachers who can play a key role in our Maths department and are seeking to work in a forward thinking school with the prospect of developing further through an excellent programme of CPD.
Post: Teacher of Maths
Required for: September 2020
Pay scale and salary: MPS/UPS
Do you have the following qualities?
• Are you a good or outstanding Maths teacher or on course to be a good or outstanding Maths teacher?
• Are you committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential?
• Have you an uncompromising belief that all children deserve an outstanding education?
• Could you make a significant impact in raising attainment through highly effective teaching?
• Have you experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Maths to all abilities?
If so, we are recruiting to the above position starting in September 2020 as we build on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnjohncharles.org/vacancies the closing date for this post is noon on Friday 31st January 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.