Teacher of Maths
Start Date: September 2018
We are seeking to appoint ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioners with strong subject knowledge to join our excellent and supportive Maths department (achieving 88% of GCSE grades 9 - 4 in 2017). The ability or desire to teach A Level Maths would be an advantage.
Potential is as important as experience and applications are invited from ITTs as well as more experienced colleagues. The Maths team at Bohunt are a close knit team, who are dedicated to supporting each other and our students, to enable them to thrive, develop and succeed.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise Maths learning for all?
We will offer:
- The opportunity to teach Maths at KS3 & KS4 and A Level
- A supportive learning environment and team
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School, Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top 15% of non-selective schools nationally. Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in 2017; Maths is the most popular A Level course.
The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
Should you require further details, please email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am Thursday 19 April 2018