The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Teacher of Maths at Saint Paul’s Catholic High School , an expanding 11-16 Voluntary Academy.
We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational practitioner of maths who would be able to support and add expertise to our growing and increasingly successful team of teachers delivering maths to the students of Saint Paul’s
The successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for your subject and committed to delivering high standards of teaching and learning
• Be someone with drive and ambition who will challenge, inspire and motivate our students.
• Be a highly dynamic individual who consistently delivers innovative teaching and where possible has a proven track record of outstanding progress in external examinations.
• Be open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• An opportunity to work in a vibrant, happy and welcoming environment characterised by excellent relationships with wonderful students, supportive staff, governors and parents
• An opportunity to work in a high quality, new build with state of the art classrooms and facilities
• An opportunity to join a well-established and highly cohesive and supportive staff team led by forward thinking and innovative and creative specialists
• Great career development opportunities
• Excellent CPD with bespoke paid training as and when required
• Entry into a competitive pension scheme, and
• The opportunity to develop skills and interests through extra-curricular clubs
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with a member of the senior leadership team. Please contact Mrs Holland on 0161 499 0000 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are available from the Trust’s website: www.wcatrust.info and should be returned to Mrs Holland at Saint Paul’s Catholic High School or by e-mail email@example.com
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
CV’s and agency referrals will not be accepted