Teacher of Mathematics
Focus School Newtown Campus is a small, friendly, Year 3 – 13 independent school who aspire to deliver an excellent education and ensure that children achieve their potential. We have well-qualified, experienced teachers, motivated and enthusiastic students, supportive parents and School Trustees.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and highly motivated Teacher of Mathematics to join an excellent School team teaching KS2-5. Although not essential, the ability to teach Accounts at Key Stage 5 would be an advantage for this post.
We are looking for:
· A dedicated, hardworking professional to deliver maths at the highest level to our students
· A commitment to develop their skills in the delivery of Self Directed Learning in line with the OneSchool global vision
· An individual with high personal integrity and professionalism
· A team member with the desire to learn from and share with others
· An approach to student progress that ensures all are supported to fulfil their potential
· A respect for the school’s ethos, aims and values
· An excellent working environment with good resources
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated students
· The opportunity to enhance your educational experience with support for continued professional development
· A successful school; ‘Good’ inspection judgement (Estyn, December 2016)
· Professional support from Focus Learning Trust via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
Please visit our website: www.focus-school.com or follow us on LinkedIn for more information about our Schools.
For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit please contact the school on 01686 670152 or, for an application pack, email: email@example.com .
Closing Date for application forms: Monday 16th October 2017
Focus School Newtown Campus is affiliated to Focus Learning Trust, which provides direction and support to 26 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to Enhanced DBS and Barred List Disclosure checks.