We wish to appoint a teacher of Maths for Easter 2020 or September 2020. This is a permanent appointment and suitable for an experienced or newly-qualified teacher. The timetable consists of KS3 and KS4 classes so experience in these key stages is desirable. The opportunity to teach KS5 will be offered to an appropriate candidate.
The successful applicant will work in the Maths faculty which is a successful, popular and forward-thinking faculty. If appointed, the applicant will benefit from the following:
• Full support and induction;
• Excellent CPD opportunities;
• Leadership openings if appropriate;
• A strong and caring ethos among staff and students;
• Excellent purpose-built post 16 facilities;
• Strong leadership at senior and middle levels;
• A well-being package;
• Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies.
Closing date for applications: 19th January 2020
For informal enquries about this position please contact Kat Marshall, Head of Maths at email@example.com
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.